Kristin, Emmy and I wanted to go to Ireland. I was especially stoked on this because of my Irish heritage and I thought if I didn't go while I was over here my moms Irish blood might get a little boiled:) So we did it. We had a two-day break from school and jumped on the opportunity. The thing I am most proud about it the fact that we did it all on our own. We booked the flight, hostel, made all of the plans and were just so proud of ourselves. My favorite thing that we did in Ireland was go to this mansion called Powerscourt. The grounds were amazing not to mention the surrounding landscapes. I was blown away by how green everything was. I loved Ireland!
Friday, October 2, 2009
My Homeland
Kristin, Emmy and I wanted to go to Ireland. I was especially stoked on this because of my Irish heritage and I thought if I didn't go while I was over here my moms Irish blood might get a little boiled:) So we did it. We had a two-day break from school and jumped on the opportunity. The thing I am most proud about it the fact that we did it all on our own. We booked the flight, hostel, made all of the plans and were just so proud of ourselves. My favorite thing that we did in Ireland was go to this mansion called Powerscourt. The grounds were amazing not to mention the surrounding landscapes. I was blown away by how green everything was. I loved Ireland!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment