
I feel like a missionary who can't wait till to get letters from the outside world! haha everyday the mail comes and is laid out on the mantle where we first walk in. Girls are getting letters from their missionaries, friends on missions, boyfriends, packages from parents, etc. I usually wouldn't be excepting anything except for I know I am supposed to have something coming. My lovely mother sent me a package with some stuff I was needing from the states. She told me it should arrive on Friday. Well girls have been getting their packages within three days and I just thought my would come early too... nope. Friday roles around and I am so excited to get back from my day and open my package. Well I do have a letter... from CUSTOMS! So I read it and find out that my package is being held by customs til I can prove I am a student here. This requires me to fill out a 7 page document that needs to be mailed in so I can go in with my passport and customs letter to obtain my package. ughh.
PS. I am told that in the last three years I am the only student this has happened to!!!
Mom! What did you send me!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment