skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Courtney Calkins
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Wishing I could live the shopping here.
Dear Selfridges,
If I had unlimited funds for one day, I would come and shop at your store till I dropped.
Love,
Courtney
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(8)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(20)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(5)
Living the Internet Struggles
I am one Lucky Girl!!
Ohh the mail struggles of living over seas
Wishing I could live the shopping here.
My Homeland
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
April
(1)
Family. Friends. The People I Stalk.
Elliot Collett
Laura Bayles
Kacey Schneider
Catherine Adams
Megan & Matt
Lauren & David
Aubrey & Russ
Katelin Hink
Kristen Lamprecht Gough
Emmy Jenson
Lauren Magleby
Sydney & Nick
NIkki
Jenny Fuller
Kristen Owens
Liz and Allison's Fitness Blog
Kylie in Paris
Liese Rodger
Kristi Neil
Sandy
Aubrey Messick
Andrew Garlock
Karly Kimball
Cate Todd
Karly Staples
Elise and Drew
Mommers
Mallory Poole
My Sister
Love you more than Diet Coke and peanut butter M&Ms
Love.
London is my home.
Roomies
My Best Friend.
Up where the air is bright.
This is me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment