I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to study over in London for the semester. It has always been a dream of mine to come over to London. I am loving London and I am so grateful for the many wonderful experiences I am having and everything I am learning over seas.
One person who I know this has not been easy on is my boyfriend, Mike. He has been so supportive of me being over here and I am so grateful for that. I do not know many boys who would be so great about their girlfriends leaving. He is excited to hear all about what I am doing over here! I know this has not been easy on him. I am such a lucky girl to have a great boyfriend!
I love you Mike and I can't wait to see you in 17 days!!
2 comments:
love this
Me too! Miss you court!
Post a Comment