Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Up in 3D!





So last night mike and I went and saw Up in 3D! I loved it! I must say that I do not cry in movies but I did in this movie. It is not that it is a super sad movie or anything, for the most part it quite comical. Those first five minutes made me shed a little tear. After I shed my little tear I think I spent the rest of the movie laughing. And can I just add that I love this whole 3D craze that is going on right now? Mike and I got really into the glasses… We kept ours for memory’s sake :)



2 comments:

Liese said...

I loved Up as well! Here's my beef with 3D though: I think its completely pointless unless they do cool effects with it! Otherwise it hurts my eyes afterwards and gives me a headache. So, unless they have effects like things flying out of the screen or things like that, I'd rather stick with watching it in digital format. I love that they are doing in 3D, but if they're gonna do it, they gotta get more creative with how they present it!

Nikki said...

Courtney...let's be blog buddies...
nikkiandjames.blogspot.com

ps you're in alpine right now right? So am I! How come I never see you?