
So I am home for the weekend (Yippee!) and you think I would be out shopping or going to the beach and don't worry I will but today i turned on the T.V. and I got hooked on The Biggest Loser. haha can you believe me? I sound like the biggest loser! It is so inspiring. Not that i think I need to go lose 100 pounds right now, but I think everyone can be a little healthier, a little fitter especially in college.
As most of you know this past summer I got into a little accident that played a toll on my body. After my inspiration of The Biggest Loser it is the time to get my body back into the shape that my body was in pre-accident.
So this spring I am living with my sis and we are going to be triathlon winning girls with six packs after are intense workout schedule. Get ready Kristen!!
1 comment:
Little Bit I am going to sit on the couch and watch you inspire me!
Post a Comment