Lately everything has been reminding me of home: the warm weather, watching shows that show their mom and daughter talking in the kitchen, homemade cookies, general conference, seeing the Kimball family and my ever constant background of my favorite Three Arch Bay.
This past Sunday morning I had the opportunity of going to the Sunday morning session of conference and seeing the Mormon tabernacle in their performance The Music and the Spoken Word. The program for the performance had a quote from one of the songs about home, "Home can be the most inviting place we know: the cozy place where we love, the warm place where we rest, the happy place where we laugh, the comforting place where we learn, the welcoming place where we now we belong."
I cannot wait to go home and see my family. I am looking forward to the beach, green landscape, yummy food, great shopping, and just hanging out with my family. I love them so much and I am so happy so see them in 15 days!!! but who is counting!
1 comment:
Jealous!
Post a Comment