
Leggings!!
They are perfect for those days when you want to look cute and not put on jeans. They are perfect to wear with just about anything, you can dress them up or bum them down. I feel like a am constantly loosing them, but I am so obsessed with them that I am always looking for new pairs to buy. So if anyone knows of any good pairs to buy, please let me know!

Jordan Chocolate Covered Almonds!!
So i think that the candy store knows me by name. haha I would like to thank my sister for introducing them to me. So Kristen introduced me to the dark chocolate covered almonds which are my second favorite and what Kristen likes the best is just the plan Jordan almonds. But for those who love almonds and M&Ms this is the perfect mixture! I never before went to the candy section of the bookstore because I didn't want people to view me as a total and complete fatty. But who cares, I am! Try them! They are delicious and now come in Easter colors. Go BYU!

Sleeping!
I know that as a college kid you are supposed to be going going going, getting little amounts of sleep in but no, not this week. I have been feeling I little under the weather so my roommate Britney and I have been going to bed sometime between 10-11pm. I feel great! I have been averaging 10 hours of sleep a night,but i get so much accomplished during the day that i don't mind. plus i am feeling better without taking any medicine. Gotta love sleep!

Ryan Air!
For anyone who doesn't know I am going to London in the Fall!! Which is a whole other topic of obsession! But for now, Ryan air. I think it is made for me, traveling for cheap. It is the only way I am going to afford going to all of the places I want to go.
London to Dublin 13 euros.

London to Croatia 31 euros.


I waste a good 45 minutes every other day checking flights and seeing where I can go! I am in love!!
2 comments:
Haha I definitely agree with all of those! Love you court!
oh my oh my, ryan air! yes, memories. kinda sketchy at times, but so cheap! so glad you have a blog and that you're doing well. keep in touch.
Post a Comment