Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kristen!!




So this past Sunday it was my darling sister Kristen's 21st Birthday!! It is crazy to think how fast time have gone by!!




For my birthday last September Kristen did 19 reasons why I am the best sister. I thought I would be the copycat younger sister and tell her 21 reasons why I love her!

1. She puts others needs before her own.
2. She is thoughtful. Always thinking of cute little gifts to people.
3. She has a rocking body!
4. She dresses extremely well.
5. She eats healthy and cooks well.
6. She is a GREAT friend! (for so many reasons)
7. She has this habit of playing with her hair, which is so annoying at times, but so cute because it is her little thing you can always find her doing.
8. She is smart.
9. If she does not understand or know how to do something she works extremely hard until she figures it out.
10. She is a great dancer, and likes to bust out her dance moves at random times.
11. She is double jointed which makes for some funny conversations.
12. She has this way of cheering you up when you are sad.
13. She beats to her own drum, which I really respect.
14. She loves and is kind to everyone.
15. She is always up to help you out if you need help.
16. She is one of very few people who will be hyper and do random spur of the moment things with me.
17. She loves dessert and will pig out like no one else and still remain a size 0.
18. She is a great writer.
19. She loves her family with all of her heart.
20. She has a great testimony of the Church and is always sharing it with others.
21. She is a great bargain shopper.





Kristen I love you!! You are the best sister in the entire world!!

4 comments:

Kristen Elizabeth said...

I love you too! You are the best! I do not believe all of these but thank you! You are the best by the way i like how we made cookies today too!

Calkins Updates said...

Wow, that was so sweet! You two girls the best. I am so blessed to be your mom!

Anonymous said...

Courtney you are such a cute sister! Miss you dear.

Karly Kimball said...

Court! Your blog is way cute! That is really sweet what you said about Kristen. Her bday was fun. You both are the best! :)