
This time last year Kristen told me to start a blog, which I did and then left alone for awhile. I figure it is about time to start this whole blogging craze!! So here we go I am excited!
I guess it would be fun to tell the three people who know I have a blog what is going on in my life! I am a still up at good old BYU, living in Liberty Square with 5 of my best friends. I absolutely love it! I have been so blessed to have made such a great group of friends who are all so ambitious, spiritual and all around great people! A few weeks ago we went up to my friend Matthew's cabin got to enjoy the perks of utah in the winter. It was so much fun. Lani and I played our part of good hostess and got a whole bunch of food which me made right away. We played games, watched movies, danced, ate good food and enjoyed a little break from school. Oh also I learned how to drive around on a snow mobile, which is dangerous for all of you who know my obsession with speed, but don't worry I was very safe mom:) It was so fun learning how to do something new!
Other than that I am just home for the weekend, being a total and complete bum enjoying the company of my family.For all those who know my family know what a lucky girl I am to be born into such a fun, caring, supportive, and all around awesome family! Then it is back up to school to all of the hard work and trying to figure what I want to be in my life, but that should be saved for another day. If you have any ideas let me know!!
2 comments:
Courtney I just found your blog from your sisters! I am so excited about this. You are so gorgeous!
Okay what the heck court. your blog looks great! you don't need me for nothing!
Post a Comment