I went to the fray concert!!!
with a huge group.

Made Chewy Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches before my kitchen got demolished.
Which was actually pretty fun. I took a chocolate cookie recipe and added ice cream in the middle and covered them in powdered sugar. They were super delicious and easy. The funnest part was that all of our ingredients had been moved around due to the remodel and my parents made me search all over to find the ingredients.
Spent most of my time on Skype with this man who I missed dearly,
so I went to go visit him in.... FLORIDA!!
But we got lost on our way and ended up in....
ALABAMA!
And decided we better head back to...
Florida and go on a...
boat to go...
Parasailing!!!!
Have so much fun!! and go...
on another boat and watch the sunset!!
It was such a fun trip and now I am in here (another paradise which I am so lucky to live in)
and wishing I was here...
with him!!
Sorry guys, so cheesy but distance is hard!!
No comments:
Post a Comment