Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Schools out of the Summer!

I kept telling myself that as soon as school was over then it was McKenzie and Austin's Wedding, California for two days, Florida for a week, then home for the wedding!

Well... school's out....
McKenzie and Austin got married



We drove to California



Played in Florida






and now I am back in California with a list a mile long of things do to to get ready for May 22nd! See you all then!!

1 comment:

Jenn Smiles Because... said...

COURT :)
I'm so excited that you're back in sunny California!!
I can't believe that you are officially going to be Mrs. Kelly in about 2 weeks!! AHHH :)

I just keep thinking about that one conversation we had Corner Bakery about you getting married! Who would've thought that the time would come so soon!

Anyway, just wanted to drop by and say a quick hello! I do miss you and want to see you while you're still here!!