In the mean time here is an update on all of the fun wedding festivities, well my favorite part of the planning so far.. the showers!
The friend Shower in Salt Lake at the Todd's. Look how cute they set this up!
Some of the bridesmaids! 
Shower in California at the Hester home

So many presents! I am one lucky girl!

Part of the Hester/Calkins Family.
Thank you to everyone who was a part of these showers. They were so amazing and more than I could of asked for. I am so lucky to have such great people in my life.
Here is what is up to come on the wedding plans.... EVERYTHING... but here are a few highlights.
The Dress!
I am down to my final fittings. Here is a sneak peak of the lace! I am so excited for it to finish getting made! I have a fitting on Friday and probably should not have eaten two desserts today already...oh well!
Also this weekend is my sister, Kristen's shower!
It is a fun-filled weekend. I will hopefully post pictures soon!
1 comment:
Love the pictures Court :)
I'm so glad you're having so much fun planning for the big day!
So happy that I could join you for your bridal shower at the Hesters!!
Love you!
xoxox Jenn Chin
Post a Comment