Friday, November 20, 2009

My preview to my movie




This past week our program boarded the Eurostar to Paris. I was excited to go to Paris but kind of thought it would be overrated and the people mean and it would be one of those experiences that you appreciate more once you left. Boy was I wrong. I loved Paris. It was probably my favorite place I have traveled over here.

My favorite thing about Paris: the Atmosphere.
People: Skinny, high fashioned and smelly
The city: Romantic, beautiful, classic and indescribable
The Season I was there: end of fall beginning of Christmas season. (Couldn't of picked a better time to go)
Number of steps you climbed: a lot
Number of step you walked: even more
# Of Creeps: 2
Pastries: best I have ever had.
Museums Visited: The Louvre and the Osray
Palaces Visited: Versailles
#of times people asked me for directions: twice
# Of Pictures taken: 268
Churches Visited: The Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, Sainte-Chapelle
Climbed the Top of: The Notre Dame, he Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower
Fear of Heights: still there.
# Of times I listened to Anastia's " Paris holds the key to your heart" in a row: 5
Having my fiancé ask if I wanted to learn French with him when we went back: Made me so so happy!!
Favorite Memories: being hunchback with the girls in front of the Notre Dame. Watching Megan do a cartwheel. Having our creep maker try and teach us French. Seeing one of my best friends Laura Clayton not once but TWICE in Paris and having her order our treats in French! Taking off by my self and not getting lost. Walking the Champs de Lessay. Going to the top of the Eiffel Tower, even if I almost had a heat attack. Seeing the Eiffel Tower lights go off.
Days Spent in Paris: not enough.
Length of next stay in Paris: wayyy longer.





1 comment:

Megan said...

I love this post :) Let's go back with our hubbies one day k? Cuz we both did fall in love overseas. . . .