Thursday, September 10, 2009

Living School!!


For all those who know what the beginning of school is like, it is overwhelming and busy! Well throw that in with being in a foreign place, field trips and sleep deprivation, I have not had time to keep up to date on my blog. I am so sorry! I am going to try and up date sometime this week(hopefully today, but lets try not to bank on it). I just wanted share a quick assignment that I have been given this past week in school. I was asked by my humanities teacher to create a blog posting two educational assignments a week. I created a separate blog for those who do not want to listen to my educational experiences, and also so everyone doesn't have to proofread my assignments.
For those who do want to hear about what I am learning over here, please do not judge my writing and I hope you enjoy!

http://courtneysschoolingabroad.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Courtney! I saw your Mom at Amy's wedding and she told me you were in London! Hooray! My best word of advice: EXPLORE. Get out there and walk and watch and listen and you'll come to love the place even more! Some of my favorite moments in London came when I was out on my own, discovering the city. So don't be afraid to do things alone! And find the places where real Londoners go! (One of my fav sites for this is weebirdy.com). Anyways, that's a lot of advice I guess, but I just hope you have as wonderful a time as I did! Cheers!

Kristen said...

Ok and one more thing: See a show at the Globe. STAT! You'll never see Shakespeare any better and you'll never think of it the same way again...