Sunday, January 31, 2010

Its about time.


Well it is good to be back! So good to be back in fact that I have not found the time to update my blog for a while... embarrassed? Yes! So here is a quick update on what I have been up too, or at least what I wish I were up too all of the time instead of school, WEDDING PLANS!
In case you don't know Mike and I are getting married on MAY 22nd!!!!! Yes that is soon, 110 days, but who is counting, right? Time is flying by! I can't believe it! Everyone tells me that 7 1/2 months is so long, I am going to be dying by the end. But I love being engaged. My other roommate McKenzie is getting married so our apartment is full of wedding magazines and it is fun to plan.
My mom has been up to Utah and has helped Kristen and I pick out are dream dresses! I have an amazing photographer who I cannot wait to get our engagements taken from in TWO WEEKS!!! Everyone is being so supportive and helpful and Mike and I could not be more thrilled. Ok, lets be honest Mike does not give a hoot about wedding plans except for the Honeymoon which he has officially booked! A seven-day cruise to the Caribbean? We could not be more excited!!! There is so much left to do but I am excited to figure it all out. If we see don't see you before, MAY 22nd it is!!

No comments: